Stair grips are very useful for fixing all kinds of elements, of all thicknesses and cutting angles.
Their application is especially useful for railings on flights of stairs.
- Easy use.
- Quick and perfect joining between stairs, handrails, bannisters and strings.
- Flexible for any inclination of bannister.
- A perfect finish with no need for screws or nails which would have to be hidden after fixing.
- It permits the rapid gluing of timbers using round dowels, flat dowels, mortice joints etc….
- Optimum strength is offered by all elements being clamped at the same time.
- It permits the mounting on site of all varnished elements.
- It adapts to any thickness of turned timber, balustrade.
- It permits gluing even though some elements may be warped.
- It facilitates the gluing between handrail, string and newel post.